Personal Checking

Access ID:

Learn More


All systems are available.

It’s Easy to Switch to Inland Bank

To download either Change Direct Deposits, Change Automatic Withdrawals, or Close Account forms, click one of the links below.

This checklist will help identify who you need to contact:

Direct Deposit

  • Your employer's human resources department
  • The company handling your retirement or pension payments
  • Social Security Administration - If you receive deposits other than payroll direct deposit, such as retirement or Social Security payments, contact the depositor for instructions on changing these deposits to your new Inland Bank account.

Anyone who makes automatic withdrawals from your account:

  • Utility companies
  • Telephone company
  • Cable company
  • Other