Prevent the embarrassment of an overdrawn account
The simplest way to manage overdrafts is to establish a Cash Sweep between your Inland Bank Checking and Savings accounts. Where funds from your savings account are automatically transferred into your checking account when your checking account funds are depleted. Each sweep is just $5 and you will have peace of mind knowing you are protected.
With a Cash Sweep:
- Funds are automatically advanced into your checking account in $100 increments
- Each sweep is just $5
Overdraft Line of Credit
If you are looking for more comprehensive overdraft protection and flexibility, an unsecured line of credit through your Inland Bank Checking Account might be right for you. It is a good solution for overdrafts that can occur due to temporary cash flow shortages. You can access your Overdraft Line of Credit by writing a check, using your Inland Bank Debit Card, or by visiting the branch nearest you for a cash advance.
With an Overdraft Line Of Credit:
- Funds are automatically advanced into your checking account in $100 increments (up to your approved credit limit) when your checking account funds are depleted.
- Your checking account can be automatically debited for interest only monthly payments, or you can pay off the balance at any time.
- Interest rates are often lower than those charged by credit cards.
- See a Banker for Terms and Conditions