A Secure, Convenient Way to access and manage your money
When you use your Inland Bank Visa Debit Card, each transaction is automatically deducted from your checking account. No need to write checks. No more fumbling for cash.
Features and Benefits:
- Access to STARsf1 and MoneyPass1 network of surcharge free ATMs
- 100% protection from unauthorized transactions on your account with Visa’s Zero Liability policy2
- Additional protection with Free Security Alerts via text, email and phone
- Chip technology for enhanced security and global acceptance
- Track and control spending through Online and Mobile Banking
- Fast and secure online shopping with Visa Checkout
- Exclusive Visa discounts
- Your key to earning exclusive rewards with Inland Checking Accounts
1 - A Surcharge Fee may be charged at ATM terminals not owned and operated by Inland Bank and ATM terminals not participating in the STARsf® or MoneyPass®Surcharge Free networks. Using an ATM that is not in the STAR®or MoneyPass®Surcharge Free network may result in both the Bank charging an Out of Network Fee and the ATM Owner charging a Surcharge Fee. Please refer to the fee schedule for other related costs, such as replacement cards and rush orders.
2 - Visa's Zero Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent purchases and payments on the Visa network made by others without your authorization using your consumer debit card. You must report unauthorized purchases made by others using your card promptly. Provisional credit will be given while we investigate your claim. Please consult our Deposit Account Agreement for information on unauthorized transactions.
Activate Debit Card and / or change Your PIN
Call 1.800.567.3451 from any phone and follow the prompts to activate your new debit card and create or change your PIN. You will be asked a series of questions to establish your identity and will be able to activate your card for immediate use.