Build your savings while realizing significant tax advantages
Individual retirement accounts (IRAs) are accounts specifically set up to use during retirement by offering significant tax advantages. The sooner you start, the longer your money has to grow.
- Tax deferred, long-term retirement savings for clients with earned income up to age 70½
- Offers potential for tax-deductible contributions
- Earnings grow tax-deferred until withdrawn
- Withdrawn funds taxed at current rate
- Contributions can be made until April 15th each year for the prior contribution year.
- Contributions are made with after-tax income and earnings grow tax-free
- Clients who qualify can contribute beyond age 70½
- No required minimum distributions
Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA
- A Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA allows small businesses to provide their employees a retirement plan
- Employers make tax-deductible retirement contributions on behalf of eligible employees, including the business owner
- Employees establish their own Traditional IRA, and the employer deposits SEP contributions into it
- Employers may contribute up to 25 percent of an employee’s compensation to a SEP IRA
- SEP IRAs are a great option for self-employed individuals
By accessing the noted link, you will be leaving Inland Bank's website and entering a website hosted by another party. Inland Bank does not operate this alternate site, nor is Inland Bank responsible for the content of the site you are about to enter. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site you are entering, as they may differ from those practiced by Inland Bank.