CDARS & ICS
enjoy access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance
Enjoy access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance and a return on funds placed into demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, or both.
CDARS®, the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®, is the most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on multi-million-dollar CD deposits and to earn CD-level rates, which often compare favorably to Treasuries and money market mutual funds. CDARS® offers multiple benefits to depositors who want to combine the security of access to FDIC insurance above $250,000 with the convenience of working directly with just one financial institution.
- One Relationship
- One Rate
- One Statement
- No Hidden Fees
- A Wide Variety of Maturities
- Peace of Mind
- Community Investment
The ICS®, or Insured Cash Sweep®, service is a smart, convenient way to earn interest and make your large-dollar deposits eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance.
- With the ICS®, service, you can secure your large deposits while maintaining access to funds and earning interest on funds placed into demand deposit accounts and/or money market deposit accounts.
- ICS® is an excellent cash management alternative to prime funds, as well as repurchase agreements and other traditional investment vehicles.
- Enjoy peace of mind - knowing your ICS® funds are eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance, protection that is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
- Access funds - through unlimited program withdrawals (using the ICS® demand option) or up to six program withdrawals per month (using the ICS® savings option).
- Earn interest - on ICS® funds placed into demand deposit accounts using the demand option, money market deposit accounts using the savings option, or both.