CDARS & ICS
enjoy access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance
With IntraFi® Network DepositsSM (formerly known as ICS® and CDARS®), you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection by working directly with just our bank.
- Rest assured. Know that deposits well into the millions are eligible for FDIC insurance protection. Because deposit accounts are not subject to floating net asset values, market volatility will not negatively impact principal.
- Earn interest. Put cash balances to work in demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, or CDs.
- Keep it simple. Avoid opening multiple accounts with multiple institutions to protect your funds. Forego the need to use repo sweeps, track collateral on an ongoing basis, and manually consolidate statements and disbursements from multiple banks.1
- Manage liquidity. Enjoy access to funds placed into demand deposit accounts and money market deposit accounts. With CD placements, select from multiple terms to meet your liquidity needs.
- Support your community. Feel good knowing that the full amount of funds placed through IntraFi Network Deposits can stay local to support lending opportunities that build a stronger community.2
1 - If a depositor is subject to restrictions with respect to the placement of funds in depository institutions, it is the responsibility of the depositor to determine whether the placement of the depositor’s funds through IntraFi Network Deposits, or a particular IntraFi Network Deposits transaction, satisfies those restrictions.
2 - When deposited funds are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar basis with other institutions that use IntraFi Network Deposits, our bank can use the full amount of a deposit placed through IntraFi Network Deposits for local lending, satisfying some depositors’ local investment goals or mandates. Alternatively, with a depositor's consent, our bank may choose to receive fee income instead of deposits from other participating institutions. Under these circumstances, deposited funds would not be available for local lending.
Placement of funds through IntraFi Network Deposits is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in the program agreements, including the Deposit Placement Agreement (“DPA”). Limits apply, and customer eligibility criteria may apply. Program withdrawals may be limited to six per month for funds placed in MMDAs. Although funds are placed at destination banks in amounts that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”), a depositor’s balances at the relationship institution that places the funds may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for a deposit or after settlement for a withdrawal) or be ineligible for FDIC insurance (if the relationship institution is not a bank). As stated in the DPA, the depositor is responsible for making any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law. Network Deposits is a service mark, and IntraFi, ICS, and CDARS are registered service marks, of IntraFi Network LLC.
By accessing the noted link, you will be leaving Inland Bank's website and entering a website hosted by another party. Inland Bank does not operate this alternate site, nor is Inland Bank responsible for the content of the site you are about to enter. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site you are entering, as they may differ from those practiced by Inland Bank.