get the information you need to run your business efficiently
Accessing up-to-date account and financial information is critical to managing a business’s cash flow. Inland Bank's information reporting services enable you to initiate transactions and access critical account information anytime and from anywhere.
Business Online & Mobile Banking
Superior account management tools:
- Check balances for all your Inland Bank accounts.
- Track your transactions (previous and pending), including ATM visits, debit card purchases and direct deposits.
- Find out if your direct deposit or payments have cleared without waiting for a monthly statement in the mail.
- Quickly confirm your balance before you make a purchase or payment.
- Download transactional activity into any standard accounting software (online only).
- More Information
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Receive additional payment information such as invoice and purchase order numbers for ACH transactions that post to your business account.
- Provides complete remittance detail information for each payment received
- Delivers daily emails for up to three email addresses
- Option to receive either summary or detailed reports
- Reduces the errors that result from manually keying remittance detail information