Gain more control over your payments and cash flow
Many clients overlook simple, effective controls to manage payables. We can help streamline how you pay suppliers, vendors, and employees, creating efficiencies that enable you to get the most out of your working capital.
Save time and expense of writing, processing, mailing and reconciling checks – ACH for payments is ideal for handling recurring disbursements such as payroll direct deposits, tax, and business-to-business payments.
- Accommodates one-time and recurring payments for payroll, reimbursements, vendors, tax and other refunds, annuities, and interest payments
- Eliminates the cost of generating checks, mail and postage
- Offers customers and employees a convenient way to have funds deposited into their account(s)
Wire Transfer Services
Wire payments are best suited to high – dollar, low – frequency transactions, as well as payments made to international vendors and clients. Wire transfers are one of the quickest ways for your business to move funds conveniently and securely.
- Same day funds availability — Funds from Domestic Wire Transfers are available as soon as a wire is credited to the beneficiary account
- Security — No need to send or receive checks for large sums of money
- Multiple initiation options — Initiate online outgoing requests or at your local branch
- Reduce administrative time and errors — Create online payment templates
- Same day verification — Receive automatic email notification containing full wire detail
Inland Bank offers many cards to suit your needs and no matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Plus much more!
Business Online Bill Pay
Business Online Bill Pay is the fastest, easiest way to pay vendors while maintaining internal controls.
- Maintain internal control over creation, approval, and viewing of payments
- Review payment history and manage pending payments
- Include invoice and credit memo details with payments to ensure proper crediting of accounts
- Schedule single or recurring payments with reminders
- Pay multiple invoices from a single vendor with one payment