Financial Advisor Loan Program


helping independent financial advisors grow their business and client base

Inland Bank’s Financial Advisor Loan Program was established to help independent financial advisors grow their business and client base. Serving financial advisors across the nation, the program provides conventional loans at a substantially lower rate than the SBA 7(a) loan program as well as flexible structures, faster and more efficient process, and favorable terms.

By listening to our financial advisory clients and providing customized solutions, we build a foundation of long-term, continuous support to help with financing now and in the future as your practice grows. We understand the financial advisor industry and take the time to get to know you and your business to provide the best solution. 

We encourage financial advisors who are interested in growing their business, reducing the rate on their current debt, or looking for a bank that offers a holistic approach customized to fit their needs, to contact us for more information.

Provides Financing for:

  • Mergers and acquisitions
  • Partner buy-out and successions
  • Existing debt refinancing/restructuring  Program Features and Terms
  • ZERO Cash Equity Required
  • Loan amount up to 75% of the lesser of purchase price or enterprise value plus the option to finance loan fees and costs. Remaining 25% amount can be seller financed.
  • Fixed interest rates.
  • Amortization of 5-10 years.
  • Approximately 75% or more of revenue consists of recurring advisory revenue.
    Contact us today to learn more.


By accessing the noted link, you will be leaving Inland Bank's website and entering a website hosted by another party. Inland Bank does not operate this alternate site, nor is Inland Bank responsible for the content of the site you are about to enter. We encourage you to read and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site you are entering, as they may differ from those practiced by Inland Bank.