CDARS & ICS
Enjoy access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance
Every situation is different, and when you need expanded FDIC insurance coverage, we are pleased to offer two solutions. Those solutions are the CDARS ® and ICS ® services and access to FDIC insurance coverage on millions in deposits. As part of a network of banks, we will distribute your funds into CDs and/or DDAs at other banks in the network. The results for you include broader financial security and the added convenience of working with just one bank.
CDARS®, the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®, is the most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on multi-million-dollar CD deposits and to earn CD-level rates, which often compare favorably to Treasuries and money market mutual funds. CDARS® offers multiple benefits to depositors who want to combine the security of access to FDIC insurance above $250,000 with the convenience of working directly with just one financial institution.
- One Relationship
- One Rate
- One Statement
- No Hidden Fees
- A Wide Variety of Maturities
- Peace of Mind
- Community Investment
The ICS®, or Insured Cash Sweep®, service is a smart, convenient way to earn interest and make your large-dollar deposits eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance.
- With the ICS®, service, you can secure your large deposits while maintaining access to funds and earning interest on funds placed into demand deposit accounts and/or money market deposit accounts.
- ICS® is an excellent cash management alternative to prime funds, as well as repurchase agreements and other traditional investment vehicles.
- Enjoy peace of mind - knowing your ICS® funds are eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance, protection that is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
- Access funds - through unlimited program withdrawals (using the ICS® demand option) or up to six program withdrawals per month (using the ICS® savings option).
- Earn interest - on ICS® funds placed into demand deposit accounts using the demand option, money market deposit accounts using the savings option, or both.
A depositor is responsible for excluding from eligibility to receive its funds through CDARS or ICS any FDIC-insured depository institution at which it has other deposits in the same insurable capacity. Use of the CDARS and ICS services is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the applicable program agreements, including the applicable Participating Institution Agreement and Deposit Placement Agreement. Limits apply, and customer eligibility criteria may apply. ICS program withdrawals are limited to six per month when using the savings option. ICS, Insured Cash Sweep, CDARS, Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, IND, Insured Network Deposits, and Yankee Sweep are registered service marks of Promontory lnterfinancial Network, LLC. The Promnet Repo service is provided by Assetpoint Financial, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC, and a member of FINRA and SlPC. Use of the Promnet Repo service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the applicable agreements, including the Promnet Repo Service Agreement. Assetpoint Financial, LLC does not purchase or sell any securities in connection with repurchase agreement transactions effected using the Promnet Repo service. Funds invested in repurchase agreement transactions are not FDIC insured.