Online Banking for Your Business
Online banking is an easy and efficient way to manage your company's finances. You can securely view balances, transfer funds between Inland Bank and Trust accounts, and view checks and deposits.
Call or stop by any of our offices to complete an online banking agreement for your business.
Online Business Bill Payment service allows you to spend more time focusing on the growth of your business and less time on paperwork. Online Business Bill Payment is the bill payment solution for your small business. Flexible, convenient, and more efficient than issuing checks.
View our Business Online Bill Pay Demo.
Inland Bank is in the process of upgrading Business Online Banking. These ongoing upgrades will enhance your online banking experience and provide the latest security safeguards, however they may not be supported by older operating systems and browsers. To avoid an interruption to your Business Online Banking access and all of its features, please take a moment to determine if an upgrade is necessary.
The following Operating systems and browsers are supported:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox (Current Version)
- Google Chrome (Current Version)
- Apple Safari 6 (Mac OS only) or newer
The following operating systems and browsers are not supported:
- Windows XP
- Mac OS 10.6
- Internet Explorer 8
Be sure to update your operating system or browser if need be.
How do I know if I am running a non-supported operating system or browser?
Check for operating system info in Windows XP
- Click the START button, click RUN, type winver, and press ENTER
Check for operating system info for Mac
- From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. The version number of OS X you’re using appears directly below the words “OS X”
Check for version of Internet Explorer
- Click on Help in the Menu bar, and click ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER